Sunday 7 July 2019

The Light at the End of the Tunnel


Related image

When I first began this journey or rather leap of faith, my at home children were ages 3, 5, 14,14 and 16. Since then 3 more of my gorgeous, resilient chidren have not only graduated highschool, attained higher education certification and acquired viable employment but have left the nest to be fully functioning independant adults!!! I am so proud of them and the leaps and bounds of the younger ones now in grades 3 and 5.  Child rearing itself is a challenge as has been studying but I can see the light at the end of tunnel.  

The time for finding viable employment myself and putting all this hard work to proper purpose is rapidly  approaching. All the HD's, D's, C's and P's won't mean bubkiss but a deep seated ingrained knowledge experience is soul filling and life enriching . This entire journey has required grit and determination and now is no time for slacking. It's kind of poetic to begin this adventure with Dr Turner and have him guide me towards the grand finale. As this subject is the embodiment of all we have learned so far, it's only fitting that the preliminary beginnings start with review.....and Peerwise tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

"A determined soul will do more with a rusty monkey wrench than a loafer will accomplish with all the tools in a machine shop" - Robert Hughes - art critic and author

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Welcome to the course. Which accoutning course are you doing this term.
    Regards Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iris! Great to be studying with you again. I'm doing Financial Statement Analysis and Management Accounting this term. All I have to do Business Finance in term 3 to complete the Bachelor of Business with a double major, Accounting and Marketing! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharom, what an achievement being so close to completing your Bachelor. It feels amazing to be able to see the finish line doesn't it!? Tash 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks TashπŸ˜€ Yes it does feel amazing, still seems so far away though! One step at time, I'm determined to make it across the line πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete