Tuesday 4 July 2017

ACCT11081 Introduction to Financial Accounting

It has been 2 years since I have studied accounting and the beginning of my return to tertiary education. I earned a Diploma of Business in 2015😤 and decided to continue studying to achieve a Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing and Accounting😊.

A Few Hiccups

As a keen supporter of embracing innovation I welcomed the introduction of MyCentre. Unfortunately my study plan included studying ACCT11057 as a core unit and things have changed. This meant I am unable to complete enrollment into the new core unit, ACCT11081 until certification day. The frustrating outcome means a delayed start to Peerwise, which was an awesome learning technique but even more frustrating I am unable to access the etext I have purchased!😠Not one to give up so easy, I have been preparing questions for Peerwise and adding a little humour to keep things amusing. Who said you can't study and have fun! I am glad to be blogging again, it really helps to form perspective and engage in mutual learning.

How's the Fam Bam!

I'm happy to report everyone is doing great! My gorgeous daughter Daisy is settling well to grade 1 life and Ryan is the most improved student for this semester, receiving awards academically and personally, so proud of them both. We have also welcomed a new family member, Slinky a sausage dog, dachshund cross coolie, a rescue dog from CAA. He is very much adored by all of us and keeps us all safe and loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment